Dragon fruit is a kind of tropical fruits, providing a high quantity of fiber, vitamin and mineral. Khanh Hoa Food which exports qualified dragon fruits to USA market obtains the production certificate according to Global G.A.P standard and ensures the food safety and hygiene, excess amount of pesticides and other insecticides beneath the permitted standard.
Every 100 gram (3.5 oz) of dragon fruit supply an amount of nourishment as follows: 50 kcal (210 kJ) of energy; 9-14g of carbohydrate; 0.3-0.9g of fiber; 0.1-0.6g of fat; 0.15-0.5g of protein; 0.45mg of vitamin B3 (3%); 25mg of vitamin C (30%); Mineral: 10mg of calcium (1%), 0.7mg of iron (5%), 36mg of phosphorus (5%); 80g of water…
The dragon fruits belonged to Khanh Hoa Food maintain these advantages:
– Clean, beautiful shape, red color covers 70% area of its peel.
– Fruits’ ears are straight, thick, hard, green and their length are over 1.5cm long.
– The flesh is firm, white or red with black seeds.
– The fruit has no mechanical damage, no bruise, no green speckle, no sunburn, no fungal marks or damage caused by insects.
Usages of dragon fruits:
– Dragon fruit contains vitamin C which can against oxidation, lighten skin, prevent senescent process and heighten the immune system.
– Eating dragon fruits can improve health, prevent cancers, replenish blood, reduce cholesterol, benefit for stomach, etc.
– Dragon fruit is also known as an anti-inflammatory fruit, eating it every day can treat arthritis.
Beside eating directly, dragon fruit is also used for cooking into many dishes which have healing effects, such as:
– Dragon fruit with bubble sweet gruel can cooling on summer days, this is very good for the stomach.
– Dragon fruit and potato sweet gruel can strengthen the immune system, prevent constipation and colon cancer.
– Dragon fruit with snow fungus and pear sweet gruel can reduce heat, reduce sputum, good for lung, eliminate toxins in alcohol and tobacco.
– Dragon fruit soaked in red wine can improve health, strengthen heart and lung function.