Durian is known as a king of fruits. Durian has strong aroma, yellow color, contains much fiber, protein, vitamin group B such as vitamin B6, vitamin C. Durian has many minerals like calcium, potassium, manganese, folate, …
– Durian has a lot of fat and calories; they provide much energy for the body.
– Durian strengthens the immune system, prevent aging, prevent anemia, provide nutrition to help strong bones, avoid depression and reduce migraine, etc.
How to preserve durian:
– Put in refrigerator with low temperature, approximately under 15 Celsius degrees to avoid the durian cracking or rotten shell.
– For durian still intact should preserve at a cool, dry place.
– For durian is already splitted apart, put in a food box, then preserve in refrigerator with cool temperature for 2 to 3 days.
– For ripe durian, put outside and eat immediately.
Besides, durian not only can be eaten directly but also is taken advantage of cooking into many delicious foods providing much energy for the body such as durian smoothie, durian sweet gruel, durian ice cream, etc.